Machine Learning Engineer
About the job
Machine Learning Engineer (Lead/Manager)
We are looking for an engineer with 8+ years’ experience and a passion for driving a new generation of data and machine learning-enabled services for products to impact the world. You will Lead/Manage an existing machine learning platform and work closely with all other engineering teams on overall product performance.
What you will be working on:
- Architect, Design, and Code highly scalable, machine learning applications processing large volumes of data.
- Explore large datasets, research, and develop algorithms/models to solve interesting business problems.
- Work with data scientists to create, optimize and productionize machine learning models.
- Expand machine learning infrastructure to increase efficiency and throughput for our applications.
What we are looking for in your experience:
- BS/BA degree in technical field such as computer science, mathematics, or related field.
- 8+ years of experience with Python and comfortable with SQL
- 8+ years of experience with building Machine Learning models.
- 8+ years of experience using tools such as, CoreML, TensorFlow, PyTorch, TensorRT, SparkML and Scikit-Learn.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, version control, build processes, testing, and operations.
What we are looking for in you:
- Communicate highly technical results and methods clearly.
- You are focused on results and able to put the team-first.
- Excellent problem-solving skills coupled with a passion to solve challenging problems using data science/ML with a focus on delivering business value.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address United States