Machine Learning Engineer
About the job
SCALING TO MEET THE NEEDS OF RETAIL
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you’ll be part of a team of highly skilled data scientists and technologists who are passionate about developing and scaling our next generation of retailer-focused, data science solutions. Our Intelligence Studio platform is based in Spark, Python, Airflow, and Kubernetes. Our team is co-located and agile, with central technology hubs in Bentonville and Chicago with opportunities for remote work.
What You’ll Do
- Leverage our Intelligence Studio platform to scale best-in-class methodologies developed by our data scientists in a production-grade, fault-tolerant manner
- Translate Jupyter Notebook-level code into production-grade Spark and Python jobs orchestrated within Airflow to maximize process performance
- Orchestrate repeatable jobs in order to meet client SLAs and troubleshoot non-performant and problematic production jobs
- Maintain a production-grade codebase in BitBucket
- Partner with our Intelligence Studio development team on the product roadmap and act as an internal “client” for the advancement of the product suite
We’re Looking For People Who Have
- Excellent English communication skills, with the ability to effectively interface across cross-functional technology teams and the business
- 3+ years of experience in production-grade Spark, Python, and/or PySpark development
- Experience in developing and maintaining production-grade job flows (i.e. Airflow) managed in a Git based repository
- Minimum B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Bentonville, AR