Machine Learning Engineer at Darwin Recruitment in Boston
My client a global leader in Audio devices and equipment is on the hunt for new talent!
This company, however, isn’t just focused on providing high-quality products… Their Data and AI teams use the latest Machine Learning and Software Development techniques to build cutting-edge software and technology that enhances the overall user experience for their customers.
In short, you’d be building their customer experiences by applying Machine Learning techniques to IMU, microphone and other sensor data. You will then work closely with the internal engineering teams to integrate these experiences into their products to improve them based on customer feedback.
The requirements for this role are somewhat simple but you need to really know your way around products:
– Experience working with sensor, audio or speech data to develop machine learning or DSP algorithms.
– Demonstrable experience in Machine Learning and Deep Learning theory and techniques.
– Experience in developing Machine Learning algorithms and deploying them on edge devices.
– Proficiency in Python, MATLAB, C/C++.
The package: $150-250 K + bonus / 401K plan / Health insurance (range varies based on skill level)
They offer an environment that’s flexible, dynamic and faster than anything you’ve ever experienced. It’s built for forward-thinking leaders who thrive on delivering world-class results.
So if this sounds exciting, get in touch +1 617 480 9327
Post ID: 33
Discover More AI Jobs:
- AI/ML Jobs
- Machine Learning Jobs
- Big Data Jobs
- Computer Visions Engineer Jobs
- Deep Learning Jobs
- Conversational Designer
- Salary Offer $150-250 K + bonus