Machine Learning Engineer at New Dimensions in Technology, Inc. (NDT) in Boston
Title: Senior Software Engineer – Machine Learning
MACHINE LEARNING ENGINEER
You will contribute to the vitality and growth of the organization through researching and building complex, cutting edge and scalable AI algorithms, models, platforms and technologies .
Our team of high caliber scientists, mathematicians and statisticians use rigorous quantitative approaches to ensure that we are efficiently building algorithms and technology relevant to the business or customer experience issue at hand.
You Have • Minimum Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Statistics, Operations Research, Machine Learning or related technical fields.
• Advanced knowledge in model evaluation, tuning and performance, operationalization and scalability of scientific techniques and establishing decision strategies.
• Hands on experience developing supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms (regression, decision trees/random forest, neural networks, feature selection/reduction, clustering, parameter tuning, etc.),
• Experience in evaluating and making decisions around the use of new or existing tools for a project.
• Experience in projects involving large scale-multi dimensional databases, complex business infrastructure, and cross-functional teams.
Three to five successfully launched ML projects would be ideal.
• Programming skills in Python, Spark, Scala, R or MatLab
The Skills You Bring • Your solid skills in algorithm development and predictive modeling • You have deep knowledge of some combination of the following: • Natural Language Processing (NLP) • Deep Learning, Neural Networks • Real Time Event Detection and Scoring • Time series analysis, Econometrics • Robotic Process Automation • Cloud ML
The Value You Deliver You will partner with business stakeholders to identify/prioritize top AI opportunities, create business/technical requirements, transform large volumes of data into AI-driven solutions using creative, cutting edge open source methods/technologies, lead ML strategy and road map planning, work across teams and influence the direction of external teams.
The ideal candidate will combine expert AI/ML/Open Source/Tech knowledge with hands on experience building algorithms/models/programming and outstanding business skills (revenue/cost drivers, customer experience, customer journey, communication, etc.) to manage and deliver complex/critical projects driving significant value to the company.
Post ID: 32
Discover More AI Jobs: