Machine Learning Engineer at The Job Network Company in New York City
We are seeking a highly-experienced ML Engineer to join our team building advanced Business Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Processing applications.
As a Backend Engineer, you will develop advanced tools that allow our customers to build highly-sophisticated Business Intelligence applications for their stakeholders. You will work as a member of an engineering “feature team,” responsible for delivering value to our customers. In this role, you will design, implement, and deliver enterprise-grade machine learning applications for both internal- and external-facing consumers. You will be part of a dynamic team of engineers who are developing cutting edge technology that fuels the premier BI platform in the industry. Your work will be deployed to production and used by dozens of major corporations such as FedEx, US Bank, and Mastercard to help drive their business goals and service their customers.
While mostly focusing in ML models productizing and data processing you will be expected to contribute to the model development. You believe that good design is the key to good coding — “measure twice, cut once.” You write excellent-quality code (if you do say so yourself), and understand how to best practices of SW architecture, development and testing.
- Collaborate with the product owner, technical lead, product designer, and other stakeholders to design, prototype and develop enterprise-class data intensive applications.
- Maintain existing code and make improvements to increase maintainability, performance, and scalability.
- Support software rollouts to production.
- Constantly improve code quality and test coverage.
- Understand full-stack dependencies to minimize regressions and attain improved designs.
- Guide and mentor junior engineers. Serve as team lead if appropriate.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related subject.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in Python.
- In-depth knowledge of Python data processing and machine learning libraries.
- Experience with and understanding of the Python ML frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Experience with API design & development
- Understanding of the data layer integration (both SQL and no-SQL)
- Experience with cloud deployments is a plus
- Understanding AWS / Azure / GCP data ETL capabilities is a plus
- Experience with C/C++, Java and/or Scala plus.
- Passion for writing well structured, testable code with a focus on readability and maintainability.
- Experience with open source CI tools is a plus.
- Data modeling experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
Information Builders helps organizations transform data into business value. Our software solutions for business intelligence and analytics, integration, and data integrity empower people to make smarter decisions, strengthen customer relationships, and drive growth. Our dedication to customer success is unmatched in the industry. That’s why thousands of leading organizations rely on Information Builders to be their trusted partner. Founded in 1975, Information Builders is headquartered in New York City, with offices around the world, and remains one of the largest independent, privately held companies in the industry.
Information Builders, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender, disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.
Post ID: 21
Discover More AI Jobs: