Machine Learning Engineer
Cohere Health is simplifying healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience. Our focus is to enable an efficient, transparent patient journey where patient goals are central to decision-making.
We are a mission-driven and fast-growing company obsessed with eliminating the wasteful friction patients and doctors experience, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build products and services that ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
In this role, you’ll join our growing team of world-class engineers, statisticians, and clinical experts to deploy machine learning algorithms that help automate burdensome administrative clinical practices. You will be tasked with finding the most promising opportunities for impact and then delivering on them.
What you will do:
- Find the signal in incoherent clinical data
- Build reliable and scalable production machine learning systems
- Work on feature engineering, statistical analysis, developing novel ML techniques, understanding classifier performance, and ensuring fit-for-purpose.
- Work cross-functionally across diverse stakeholders, including product managers, statisticians, EHR data specialists and physicians.
What you will have:
- You have at 3 years experience in applied ML in the industry with a degree or higher (MS/PhD) in computer science, machine learning, mathematics or similar field
- Clear understanding of model building, model maintenance and the measures that optimize models for product use
- Understand experimental design and can independently perform collection, measurement, and interpretation of results
- Expert in R, SQL,Python or other common analytical data tools
- Expert in linear regression and classification approaches
Bonus points if:
- Have experience with healthcare data such as claims and EMR data
- Have hands on experience building NLP models using Spacy from clinical narratives
- Experience with TensorFlow is also a plus.
We can’t wait to learn more about you and meet you at Cohere Health!
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Boston, Massachusetts