Machine Learning Engineer- Cloud Deployment (Remote)
About the job
At Kloud9 our sole focus is to provide cloud expertise to the retail industry giving our clients the empowerment that will take their business to the next level. Our team of proficient architects, engineers, and developers have been designing, building, and implementing solutions for retailers for an average of more than 20 years.
We understand the immediate quest of bridging the gap between e-Commerce and Cloud. we use the power of data science, machine learning, and cloud computing to develop and implement customized solutions that address today’s challenges and tomorrow’s opportunities. Help transform retailers with an engaging customer experience that strengthens the brand relationship, drive profitable growth & build competitive advantage.Making AI-enabled retail a reality for Retailers.
Headquartered in New York, the delivery, and innovation hub spanned across India & Krakow, Poland.
As the Machine Learning Engineer, you will work along side the Data Science team to operationalize the Machine Learning Models in Production on a broad set of domains that power a data-driven transformation of our standard business procedures across channels and organizations. You will develop and deploy novel approaches to optimizie existing machine learning systems to maximize their value and increase consumer satisfaction at every brand touchpoint. The Machine Learning Engineer will report into the Director of AI/ML Engineering.
- Identify new opportunities to improve business processes and improve consumer experiences, and prototype solutions to demonstrate value with a crawl, walk, and run mind set.
- Implement end-to-end solutions for batch and real-time algorithms along with requisite tooling around monitoring, logging, automated testing, performance testing and A/B testing
- Work with data scientists and analysts to create and deploy new product features on the ecommerce website, in-store portals and the mobile app
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for data analyses, model development, validation and implementation
- Write efficient software to ship products in an iterative, continual -release environment
- Contribute to and promote good software engineering practices across the team
- Contribute to and re-use community best practices
Besides Driving The Transformation to a Data-driven Enterprise In General, Here Are Some Specific Projects You Will Work On And Contribute To
- Personalized in-session product recommendation engine
- Customer Segmentation
- Automated text summarization and clustering
- Next-Best offer prediction
- Design Micro assortments for Next-Gen stores
- Anomaly detection and Root Cause Analysis
- Unified consumer profile with probabilistic record linkage
- Visual search for similar and complementary products
- University or advanced degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or a related field
- 5+ years’ experience developing and deploying machine learning systems into production
- Experience working with a variety of relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience working with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka , etc .
- Experience with at least one cloud provider solution (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala , etc .
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Knowledge of data pipeline and workflow management tools like Airflow, MLFlow etc
- Expertise in standard software engineering methodology, e.g. unit testing, test automation, continuous integration, code reviews, design documentation
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address San Francisco Bay Area