Machine Learning Engineer (Imaging)
Role and Responsibilities
- Our company creates some of the world’s most high-tech semiconductor manufacturing line for CPUs, GPUs, and IoT sensors.
- We are currently in search of a Machine Learning developer to find and optimize signals from data from various resources, transform data, implement new features, and design machine learning models for business value.
- Looking for a Machine Learning engineer with a passion for data, and enjoys being a part of a small high performing team developing and maintaining in-house models.
- Be a member of the Defect Engineering Systems group which provides data summarization across many key dashboards.
- Helps by directing the focus of the factory and continuously improving time to detection, accuracy, and throughput.
- Working with key members of the organization to obtain stronger predictive data.
- Feature Engineering to improve model performance.
- Attend team meetings and offer solutions to challenging problems.
- Collaborate with peer data scientists across the organization on best methods for data modeling.
- Other duties as needed.
- Experience building and extending machine learning models.
- Experience with open source frameworks (Tensorflow, PyTorch).
- Comfortable working with command line interfaces (Ubuntu experience a plus).
- Ability to summarize results to a broad range of audiences.
- Ability to learn quickly and keep deadlines while applying good design principals.
- Experience with CNNs, Auto-Encoders, Manifold Learning, and Recommendation Systems.
- Ability to use VM container software (Docker / Kubernetes).
- Familiar with Atlassian software (BitBucket, Confluence, Jira).
- Semiconductor process knowledge (specifically defect domain knowledge: detection, classification, determining impact) is a plus.
- Enjoy solving challenging problems and eager to learn new technologies.
- Working with a small highly motivated team to develop and implement new ideas.
- Work days and hours: M-F, 8am to 5pm/ 1st shift
Skills and Qualifications
- B.S or M.S Engineering Degree.
- 3- 7 years of Data Science/Machine Learning experience is a must
- Proficient with Python, SQL, and data manipulation is required.
- Prefer experience with Tensorflow image processing and modeling
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, initiation, & troubleshooting skills.
- Fundamental understanding of analytic techniques is a plus.
- Fast learner with the ability to develop and maintain.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Austin, TX