Machine Learning Engineer
If you are a Machine Learning Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are a well funded startup with a number of Forbes 30 under 30 on our roster. In addition, we have notable investors with plenty of successful exits behind them (companies like Instagram, Tinder
Netflix). Please note – this role is in Venice, California. We are open to relocating the right candidate!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Be a part of a company that strives to be the #1 Avatar co. backed by notable investors
- Join a rapidly growing team that is both collaborate and success driven
- Work with the latest technologies and boost your skill set and career development
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with the engineering, design, animation, and product teams to develop new features for our mobile app
- Be responsible for the complete lifecycle of product features from planning to implementation to testing to live ops
- Drive backend design, APIs and distributed systems etc.
- Day-to-day coding, performance profiling, optimization and general troubleshooting for new features and existing features
- Work with the engineering team to help plan the company’s long-term engineering roadmap and identify areas of improvement
- Communicate timelines, own tasks
- Strong sense of ownership in start-to-finish delivery of app features
What You Need for this Position
What’s In It for You
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Health insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Be a part of a rapidly growing start up with giant successes and a bright future ahead!
- Immerse yourself in a fun, social, hard-working environment
So, if you are a Machine Learning Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KW2-1582315 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Katana White – Sr. Executive Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Los Angeles, CA