Machine Learning Engineer
Grata is building the go-to source for middle market company and SMB discovery. Our B2B search engine helps you expand your universe.
Business development professionals across recruiting, private equity, and investment banking use Grata to find their next deal. We’re disrupting traditional databases that have rigid categories, outdated information, and limited coverage of private companies.
We’ve recently experienced significant growth and raised capital from top investors who built Google and transformed the finance industry. We’re looking for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer to help us build the next generation of company search.
What you’ll work on:
- Innovate the latest NLP models to create a new category of search engines
- Drive mission critical features in our product roadmap, including company classification, topic modeling, semantic parsing, and intent detection
- Design, train, test and deploy production ML models
- Architect and build highly scalable, big data pipelines that enrich our company index
- Apply knowledge of NLP, language models, information retrieval, and machine learning techniques to the innovate company search experience
- Passionate about state-of-the-art technologies and are excited by the application of theory to real-world problems.
- Strong familiarity with one or more deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, PyTorch
- Strong ML background with expertise in areas like search applications, information retrieval, text mining, natural language processing, search relevance/ranking
- Strong programming and debugging skills in Python
- Experience with big data technologies like Hadoop/MapReduce, Spark, Kafka
- Experience in distributed computing, search and related technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – working independently and/or in small teams
Education & Experience:
- 3+ years applying NLP to real-world problems in the industry
- MS/PhD in ML/NLP/CS/Physics or/and significant industry experience
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address New York City Metropolitan Area