Machine Learning Engineer
Primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Design and develop, Software Engineering and Machine Learning Applications in Python and Java.
- Drive and work on algorithm and architecture design, execute and deliver fault-tolerant systems.
- Build, develop performant, maintainable, and scalable application and features across the complete NLP and ML conversation pipeline.
- Collaborate with architects, product management and work with engineering focused, iterative team to build and establish product requirements
- Explore and research new and emerging ML technologies.
- Work closely with data scientists and ML engineers to develop features on the AI and ML platform..
- Work with stakeholders engineers to understand the customer pain points and help bring resolution to the issues.
- Write and review technical documents, including requirements and design documents for existing and continuously evolving features.
- 2 – 4 years Experience with a Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Natural Language Processing, Computational Linguistics, Statistics, Mathematics or related discipline.
- Willing to work from our Palo Alto, CA office.
- Address Palo Alto, CA