Machine Learning Engineer
DMI is looking for a machine learning (ML) engineer with hands-on experience building ML models for OCR and document classification. The ideal candidate is will have experience with AWS ML platforms such as AWS Sagemaker and AWS Comprehend. They must have experience with end-to-end ML pipelines and deployment of ML models. They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams.
ML Engineers (AWS)
ML Engineers shall provide the following functions and deliverables:
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- ML Ops experience.
- Experience with doc classification and extraction
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Work with data sets and build models for document classification and OCR.
- Present insight into the working of relevant algorithms and models.
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: XGBoost, text mining, GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees,
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SLQ, etc.
- Experience using AWS AI/ML, XG boost, AWS comprehend and Tesseract
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Philadelphia, PA