Machine Learning Engineer, Recommendations
About the job
Who We Are
Multi Media, LLC owns and operates one of the most popular live streaming entertainment platforms on the internet, earning spots on Alexa’s most visited websites, top 50 globally and top 20 in the United States.
As a Machine Learning Engineer on the Data team, you will introduce models to power recommendations and content ranking for millions of users on a daily basis. We are looking for individuals with hands-on experience building end-to-end recommendations systems at scale.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Create high-performing machine learning models to understand user interest, improve broadcaster discovery, and drive user engagement
- Build highly-scalable and reliable data pipelines to generate and manage high quality data sets
- Work cross-functionally with teams across product, data science, dev ops, and engineering to drive platform and architecture decisions
What we’re looking for
- BS in STEM or social sciences
- 7+ years industry experience
- Strong coding skills, preferably in Python
- Experience building and deploying machine learning systems to drive recommendations or personalization
- Strong experience in designing large, data-driven applications
- Deep understanding of machine learning algorithms and best practices
What You’ll Get
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fully Remote Optional
- 100% covered Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance for you and any dependents
- 401k with 5% matching
- 11 Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, and one Floating Personal Day.
- Paid Lunches in-office, or if Remote, a $40/week stipend for GrubHub.
- And much more!
Multi Media, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and strives for diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply!
Discover More AI Jobs: