Machine Learning Engineer – Remote
About the job
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team’s ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
At Edward Jones we are developing a next-generation data architecture to support our growing business. As part of the Data Management area, you will be challenged daily to test, deploy, and manage Machine Learning systems and tools to support Data Science use cases. In addition, you will help build ML Ops processes to support the development of ML pipelines and the production deployment of models. The processes you help design and deploy will use DevOps principles to enable rapid iteration. You will partner closely with stakeholders like Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Quality Assurance analysts and many others to produce high-quality ML products.
What You’ll Do
- Deploy and manage on-premise and cloud-based Machine Learning tools
- Develop ML Ops processes to support training and deployment of models based on DevOps and CI/CD principles
- Partner with Data Scientists to test, validate and deploy Machine Learning and Optimization models
- Extend existing ML Frameworks, API connectivity and libraries to meet user needs
- Establish processes by which models can be trained and retrained
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience in an ML Engineer role
- Experience deploying ML platforms and tools both on-premise and in cloud
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or another applicable field is preferred
- Experience building and optimizing ML pipelines using DevOps and CI/CD principles
- Experience training and validating ML pipelines based on model output
- 3+ years of experience using the following platforms/technologies:
- Azure or AWS cloud environments
- Experience with Terraform and Ansible for cloud deployments
- Connecting to Data Engineering ETL solutions (CDC, Kafka, APIs, ELT)
- Advanced Analytic tools (Dataiku, IBM CPLEX, etc.)
- Code repository and notebook solutions (Git, Jupyter, etc.)
- object-oriented/object function scripting languages (R, Python, Java, Node.js)
- FORTUNE 2020 – Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list.
- From FORTUNE ©2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
- 2020 Corporate Equality Index – Edward Jones joins the ranks of 680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
- Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25 on Training magazine’s 2020 Training Top 125 list – the highest ranking among the financial-services industry!
- Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the 2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two spots from last year.
- The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified™ organizations. Edward Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2019 list, the firm’s 20th appearance on the list. The firm also was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services & Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Minneapolis, MN Remote