Machine Learning Engineer
Autodesk is seeking an experienced Machine Learning engineer to join our growing Marketing data science team within Analytics Insights and Measurements (AIM) vertical. This team is at the heart of Autodesk’s efforts to help marketers and sales teams to plan, focus, optimize and measure the process of customer wins and renewals. This role could be based remote anywhere in the US.
As an ML engineer on this team, you will be part of the core Algorithm developers that design, create and fine tune models for usecases such as Engagement scoring, Segmentation, Control group analysis, Media mix modeling + Multi touch Attribution, Optimizations and Recommendations. This work will include tasks such as proposing ML models to solve different scenarios, validating, choosing and fine tuning them as well as explaining queries from business users. Ideally you will be a self-starter, detail and quality oriented, and excited about the prospects of having a big impact with data science at Autodesk.
- Perform statistical analysis and hypothesis tests
- Designing machine learning programs for supervised, semi supervised, segmentation and optimization problems
- Implementing suitable AI/ML algorithms on python Frameworks, fine tune them
- alternatively train systems using an automation wrapper
- Answering queries from business users (stakeholders)
- Experience in choosing/coming up with, implementing and fine tuning supervised and unsupervised algorithms for a given problem based on standard feature selection, model selection process and validation approaches
- Expertise in python Scipy and Scikit-learn
- Expertise in either SQL or python pandas
- Basic understanding of probability distributions, statistical tests and optimization techniques
- Exposure to sentiment analysis problems.
- Good team interaction and stakeholder interaction skills
- 3+ years of machine learning experience and overall 5+ years of industry experience related to Data science/Data Engineering/Analytics
- Problem solver with excellent written and interpersonal skills; ability to make sound, complex decisions in a fast-paced, technical environment
- Strong overall programming skills, able to write modular, maintainable code
- Degree or higher in Computer science or Statistics/Data science/Machine Learning, or equivalent training or fellowship
- Expertise in conducting Factorial experiments in randomized control trials.
- Knowledge of marketing ecosystem (especially in the domain of advertisements and engagements) and familiarity with needs of marketers.
- Experience with marketing engagement scoring, Multi touch attribution or Media mix modelling and the corresponding optimizations
- Experience with spreadsheet based statistical techniques as well as charting/data visualization
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address San Francisco, CA