Machine Learning Engineer -Trust and Safety
About the job
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Our Trust and Safety engineering team is responsible for developing state-of-the-art machine learning models and algorithms to protect our platform and users from bad content and abusive behaviors. With the continuous efforts from our trust and safety team, TikTok is able to provide the best user experience and bring joy to everyone in the world.
Responsibilities – What You’II Do
• Build industry-leading trust and safety systems for TikTok
• Develop highly-scalable classifiers, tools, models and algorithms leveraging cutting-edge machine learning, computer vision and data mining technologies
• Understand product objectives and improve trust and safety strategy and model iterations
• Work with cross-functional teams to protect TikTok globally
• Bachelor’s or above degree in computer science or a related technical discipline, with 2+ years’ industrial experience
• Solid experience in at least one of the following areas: machine learning, pattern recognition, NLP, data mining, or computer vision
• Experience in trust and safety is a plus
• Well understanding of data structures and algorithms
• Great communication and teamwork skills
• Passion about techniques and solving challenging problems
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Mountain View, CA