Machine Learning Senior Data Scientist
CodaMetrix is a well-capitalized and early-stage company focused on solving some of the more interesting problems in healthcare administrative and clinical areas. The company was formed by the Massachusetts General Physician Organization to help commercialize and build upon internally developed, and highly utilized AI-based applications.
CodaMetrix is led by proven entrepreneurs, technology and healthcare veterans, whose vision is to create a highly desirable atmosphere for technical talent to flourish and develop innovative, significant, reliable, and broadly utilized solutions.
As an early-stage company, specific responsibilities will evolve, and significant job expansion and promotion opportunities are available.
The machine learning senior data scientist reports to the Director of Machine Learning and AI. The machine learning team is responsible for the invention, analysis, and deployment of new machine learning techniques using healthcare data to improve administrative and clinical medicine.
This is a unique opportunity for a passionate individual about innovation in machine learning, and AI. This is a fast-paced, collaborative and iterative environment requiring quick learning, agility and flexibility.
- Innovate, implement and test machine learning and deep learning techniques at scale.
- Analyze the quality and calibration of predictive models.
- Collaborate with machine learning and engineering team members for deployment of new machine learning techniques, and follow deployments tracking issues and successes.
- Interface with medical coders, administrators, and physicians to understand the strengths and weaknesses of existing products and to help develop new machine learning-empowered products.
- PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field.
- Excellence in technical leadership and working an independent individual contributor
- Minimum of two years hands on experience with machine learning approaches and understanding of the analysis, testing processes of machine learning techniques.
- Familiarity with deep learning approaches such as CNN, RNN and Reinforcement learning.
- Minimum one year experience with cloud computing environment such as AWS
- Hands on experience with databases and Elastic Search.
- Proficiency in one or more of programming languages such as Python, or Java.
- Demonstrated end-to-end project leadership.
- Strong verbal, visual, and written communication skills.
- Experience mentoring junior data scientists
- Experience with AWS EC2, S3 and AWS SageMaker
- Demonstrable experience with NLP applications.
- Publications in major ML/NLP conferences, and/or participation in Kaggle or similar competitions
- Some knowledge of US healthcare systems.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Boston, Massachusetts