- Architect and propose Magento solutions as per client requirements.
- Review business requirements working with other team members.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements.
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision.
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround.
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use.
- Train the subordinate team of developers.
- Create reusable components, which can be configured for different projects.
- Create test plans and perform thorough quality analysis on the code before going live.
- Research on new integration and plug-in capabilities.
- Be actively involved in the pre-sales activities by demonstrating technical
- capabilities through POCs.
- Leading multiple, concurrent e-commerce development teams
- Facilitating requirement-gathering sessions with client teams, including C-levels and VP-levels
- Working with DevOps to manage environments and release quality solutions
- Estimating new project timelines, cost, and resource needs
- Writing System Requirement Specifications (SRS) documents
- Leading teams of on- and off-shore Magento teams
- Working with project managers and developer teams to ensure solutions are delivered timely and on budget
- Demonstrated experience in leading development teams
- Success in leading hybrid on- and off-shore teams
- Mobile and Responsive web development techniques
- Exceptional problem solving
- Consulting background is desired
- Strong understanding of the Magento System Architecture, Design, Theming, Functionality Enhancements, Configuration.
- Follow a user-centered design process, UI / UX integration experience.
- Experience in creating modules (payment, shipping, etc.)
- Experience in creating customizable plugins for Magento.
- Good understanding of Zend framework preferable
Your Core Values: Integrity, Motivation, Leadership, Proactive, Team-Player
- Address New York City, NY