Mid-Level Software Engineer (Machine Learning, AI, NLP)
About the job
A rapidly growing Enterprise Software company located in Downtown Chicago is looking to build out their software engineering team to apply machine learning, natural language processing and robotic process automation to revolutionize business practices and processes for their clients. They’re looking for an mid-level software engineer with an drive and an interest in working where cognitive computing and SAS meet.
Leverage the latest technologies with a creative and dynamic company where you’re encouraged to grow both professionally and personally and can have a direct impact on business and technology decisions!
Required Skills & Experience
- Computer Science (or related field) Degree
- 5 Years of experience
- Object-oriented programming and agile software development skills with Python
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- An interest and experience with machine learning, natural language processing, and robotic/AI automation
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Data Engineering
- 50% Backend Engineering
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You Will Receive The Following Benefits
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Motion Recruitment provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.
Posted By: Meghan Nary
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Chicago, IL On-site