Natural Language Processing Engineer, Lead
- 5+ years of experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP), including knowledge of Transformers and LSTMs
- Experience with building systems based on machine learning or deep learning methods
- Experience with a wide range of NLP tasks such as information extraction, named entity recognition, semantic textual similarity, sentiment analysis, and text classification
- Experience with NLP models, including BERT, OpenAI GPT-2, or Transformers
- Experience with a wide variety of machine learning tools, including Python, Keras, TensorFlow, Elasticsearch
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with deploying models in production
- Experience with working on multi-disciplinary Agile teams
- Experience with data engineering, DevSecOps, version control, and operationalizing models
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
- Address Washington, D.C., DC