Brain is an early-stage startup with an ambitious vision: reinvent human-computer interaction through connecting people more naturally with services and products. We have an incredible team, with investment led by Laurene Powell Jobs and Goodwater Capital. We’re co-creating magic and preparing to launch our private beta — come join the fun!
In this role, you’ll be sitting at the intersection of UX, NLP and engineering, designing improvements to our natural language engine, the core technology behind the intelligence of our product. You’ll get to solve difficult problems like semantic understanding, entity recognition, dialogue state tracking, knowledge base induction, personalization and active learning. On this path to product launch, you’ll have a hand in shaping a highly personal and intent-driven user experience — bringing the Brain.ai product vision to life.
We’re excited about you because you Have:
- 2+ years of experience in prototyping, evaluating, and deploying production NLP systems
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- Background and experience with both knowledge-based (e.g, dependency parsing) and model-based (e.g., deep learning) NLP techniques
- Familiarity and experience with tools for prototyping and deploying deep learning models (Tensorflow, PyTorch, TFX, etc.)
- Fluency in state-of-the-art deep learning and NLP methods (CNNs, RNNs, transformers, pre-training, fine-tuning, transfer learning, entity recognition & typing, attention, ontologies etc.)
NICE TO HAVES:
- MS/PhD with a focus in NLP, or related publications
- Experience in building ontologies, including data acquisition, cleaning, and organizing
- Expertise in developing voice assistants, dialogue systems or similar conversational AI products
- Previous experience in a startup environment and an appetite for building consumer products
We know you work hard! Below are some benefits of working at Brain:
- Competitive salaries & equity package
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits package.
- Flexible Schedule with paid holidays+vacation days.
- Catered lunch every Monday and a fully stocked kitchen.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address San Mateo, CA