Principal Product Manager, Machine Learning
About the job
Join Tubi (www.tubi.tv), a division of FOX Entertainment, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tubi is an ad-supported video on demand (AVOD) service with movies and television shows. With over 30,000 titles from every major Hollywood studio, Tubi gives fans of movies and television shows an easy way to discover new content that is available completely free. Tubi’s library has something for every member of our diverse audience, and we’re committed to building a workforce that reflects that diversity. We’re looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators, and impact-makers looking to help shape the future of streaming. Our services are currently available in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Mexico.
About The Role
This is an opportunity to build the Machine Learning Product Management function at Tubi from the ground up and help define the future of TV. You will partner closely with Machine Learning Engineering, Content, Data Science, UX Research, and Platform PM teams to build a best-in-class recommendation engine for one of the largest AVOD streaming services in the world.
- Translate business requirements into a comprehensive multi-year vision
- Partner with cross-departmental stakeholders and Machine Learning Engineering leadership to define ML strategy focused on maximizing business impact
- Address prioritization challenges via data-driven rationale
- Communicate strategic milestones to stakeholders
- Manage the delivery of Machine Learning initiatives that drive improvement of key metrics
- Master’s degree or PhD from an accredited university, or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years as a Product Manager
- 4 years ML experience
- Both theoretical and practical experience in data-mining and labeling, feature selection, statistical techniques, and machine learning / deep learning algorithms
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms; classification, regression, clustering, reinforcement learning, algorithm design etc
- Familiarity with natural language processing and text analytics
- Familiarity with with Big Data frameworks
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Los Angeles Metropolitan Area