We are looking for a product manager with a strong SaaS software engineering or UX/UI designer background who will gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, defining the product vision and the product plan, and executing customer-centric product enhancement by working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction.
– Own, develop, and execute product strategy and road map. Continually iterate to ensure customer needs are met and the product remains competitive.
– Partner with sales to reach out customers and to observe and learn customer’s experience, satisfactions and problems to solve.
– Partner with marketing and support to provide better materials and training services for potential customers and users.
– Lead engineering team for developing new features, prioritizing user stories, and corresponding justification.
– Lead research, testing, metrics analysis, data insights, and experimentation to inform executive level decisions.
– 4-5 years experience as a Product Manager of SaaS product
– Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
– Experience of Market Research, Consumer Survey or Statistic Data Analysis
– Software engineering background or UX/UI design background – Proven ability to influence cross-functional and international team without formal authority
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent teamwork skills – Located in NYC (office in Brooklyn)
Product and team:
– Automated Causal Analysis and Discovery Software
– Cutting-edge data science and machine learning algorithm
– Functional UI and cloud service architecture with Docker, k8s, MongoDB, AWS RDS and Amazon MQ
– Potential enhancement of graph visualization and UX/UI
– Established team of AI algorithm researchers, software developers and engineers in different global locations
– Spinning out startup company in United States
*Minority and Female candidates highly encouraged to apply.*
– provided by Dice
- Address Brooklyn Heights, NY