Job #: 1040694
At our large Banking Client, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Bank. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Their focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Clients Innovation Group, is dedicated to serving as the catalyst for transformational change across the company, focusing on fostering the growth of big ideas that will efficiently influence business models, processes, and programs in order to meet evolving customer needs. The team actively partners across the enterprise with business lines, data and analytics, operations, and marketing to provide resources, support, and visibility that will help transform business models, products, and services.
Project/Program Manager will support the Personalizationteam. This individual will support the AI Initiative Leader to guide, execute and continuously improve all aspects of running an effective and efficient delivery program for Machine Learning, Virtual Assistants, RPA and Natural Language Processing initiatives.
A Successful Applicant Will Demonstrate
• Experience operating with a sense of urgency, passion for results, and personal accountability for achievement
• Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and partner effectively with team members and management at all levels
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
• A proven track record of demonstrating self-starting and strategic thinking abilities leading to taking value add action
• Proven organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively handle multiple tasks with competing priorities
• Flexibility to adapt to frequently changing priorities
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.
- Address San Francisco, CA