About the job
Company Name: Mindtree Ltd
Title: Python Developer | Job Location: New York, NY (Currently remote)
- Expertise in Core Python programming
- Strong knowledge in Capital Market domain (Risk, financial pricing, valuations etc.)
- Working knowledge and experience using threading limitation of Python and multi-process architecture.
- Familiarity with event driven programming in Python.
- Experience in scheduling jobs or trigger events programmatically.
- Hands on experience with JIRA, Agile methodology, source code management – GIT, SVN etc.
- Experience in Data Cleaning and Data transformation using Python
- Identify Pattern and trends
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Proficient in implementing automated unit tests
- 10+ years of industry experience
Technical degree required; computer science or electronics engineering degree desired;
Information Technology and Services
Mindtree Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Mindtree provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Why Work with Us:
- Recognized for our employee learning and talent development practices
- Good work-life balance encouraged
- Recognition is the cornerstone of our culture
- Values-driven and engaged leadership
Mindtree [NSE: MINDTREE] is a global technology consulting and services company, helping enterprises marry scale with agility to achieve competitive advantage. “Born digital,” in 1999 and now a Larsen & Toubro Group Company, Mindtree applies its deep domain knowledge to 300+ enterprise client engagements to break down silos, make sense of digital complexity and bring new initiatives to market faster. We enable IT to move at the speed of business, leveraging emerging technologies and the efficiencies of Continuous Delivery to spur business innovation. Operating in 18 countries and over 40 offices across the world, we’re consistently regarded as one of the best places to work, embodied every day by our winning culture made up of over 27,000 entrepreneurial, collaborative and dedicated “Mindtree Minds.”.
Welcome to possible!
- threading limitation
- Capital Market
Years of Experience
Above 5 Years
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address New York, United States