Researcher -Blockchain Technology
Sperax (https://sperax.io/) is a Silicon Valley-based blockchain platform that builds trusted infrastructure for decentralized economy to connect the physical world with decentralized ecosystems.
With its innovative BDLS protocol, Sperax offers a high performance consensus module that is more secure for decentralized applications than other BFT consensus. On top of it, Sperax is building an embedded financial layer, with its native multi-currency stablecoin, to connect the crypto world with real-world financial services through partnerships with regulated financial service operators and payment integrators.
Believer of technology innovations, we mission to build a blockchain-enabled society that is equal and inclusive society. Our team consists of purpose-driven engineers, mathematicians, marketing specialists and designers that have faith in our value and culture.
Sperax envisions to be global from day one. We currently have offices in San Francisco, Singapore, New York, Beijing, and are expanding in Europe.
● Conduct research on blockchain projects including analyzing their technology white paper, reading their GitHub codes, and writing analysis reports or introductory articles on them
● Track current trends in blockchain industry including watching blockchain-related news, keeping track on interesting projects, and writing introductory or analytic articles on them
● Research on top DeFi projects including reading their documents, experimenting on their functionalities, and write introductory articles or analytic reports
● Interact with blockchain KOLs on social medias and forums and promote Sperax blockchain project
● A strong passion for our mission
● Enthusiasm to work in a startup environment
● A bachelor’s degree in computer science or in related fields, familiarity with cryptography preferred
● Basic knowledge on blockchain technology like Bitcoin, Ethereum, smart contract, Proof of Stake consensus, Byzantine Fault Tolerance, etc.
● Strong writing abilities
● Strong communication skills
● Proficiency in English
● Bonus: experience in smart contract development, e.g. Solidity codes on Ethereum
● Bonus: knowledge on DeFi, stable coin, cross-chain technology, side chain, ZK Rollup
What we offer:
● Competitive salary and token plan
● Medical, dental, and vision insurance
● 401k plan
● Work visa (H1B etc.) applications
● Multicultural work environment
● Beautiful office space
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address United States Remote