Senior Data Scientist
Wavicle Data Solutions is built upon the principle that modern organizations rely on data to drive their businesses, yet not every company has the time, staff, or knowledge to leverage this valuable resource. Wavicle’s driving purpose is to help these organizations craft custom data solutions focused on Big Data, Cloud and Analytics. Solutions that help companies gain deep insights from their data that position them to make today’s business decisions and gives them the knowledge to predict future trends.
Data Scientist :
We are looking for experienced Data Scientist to analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our company. We will rely on you to build data products to extract valuable business insights. In this role, you should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. We want to see a passion for machine-learning and research. Your goal will be to help our company analyze trends to make better decisions.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in quantitative fields (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
· 3+ years of professional experience as data scientist, or machine learning engineer
· Deep understanding of predictive modeling, machine-learning, clustering and classification techniques, and algorithms
· At least 3 – 5 years of experience in quantitative analytics or data Data Science
· Python, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotib Scikit coding skills
· Fluency in a programming language (Python, C,C++,R Spark, SQL)
· Familiarity with Big Data frameworks and visualization tools
· Good understanding of the Cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure) environments
· Effective at telling stories with data.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Creative drive to try data tools, and explore and discover insights from data
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Chicago, Illinois