Senior Data Scientist, Marketing Analytics
Are you passionate about health and looking for a place to leverage marketing analytics? If you are looking for a role to make a large world impact working on petabytes of data to drive business performance.. then keep reading.
One of US largest healthcare providers are looking to change the way we approach health. Known as a market maker, they are always looking at different ways we can approach healthcare. Currently working on a product to impact behavior change, they are looking to leverage healthcare and analytics to drive this initiative forward. With petabytes size of data and millions of members, the resources are readily available. This is the opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies in a space that impacts people on a daily basis. Your work will help people across all life stages feel the joy of achieving their best health in their own ways.
As the data scientist working with marketing analytics, you’re expected to leverage cutting-edge technology to make sense of the business. You will be focused on how to achieve profitable member growth working on problems to identify growth opportunities, evaluate marketing investments, and developing solutions to better marketing perfromance.
Your responsibilities include:
· Engage with stakeholders on a regular basis to identify opportunities
· Build machine learning models to predict and prescribe solutions
· Research new methods to apply and make an impact to the business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· 3+ years industry experience – building machine learning models end-to-end
· Strong command of statistical methods
· Experience engaging with main stakeholders
· R or Python, Hive, Spark, H2O
· A/B Testing, building segmentation and propensity models
· Able to communicate technical concepts with non-technical leaders
· Marketing analytics background preferred
The successful lead will receive a salary, dependent on experience up to $135K. On top of the salary add in some fantastic extra benefits the candidates can receive like healthcare benefits and bonuses.
- Address New York, New York