Senior Data Scientist
We’re looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join a Global SaaS Company with headquarters in Barcelona and San Francisco that is growing rapidly!
Their software solution helps customers to drive business actions based on the data they collected, segmented, and analyzed! You will work as a Senior Data Scientist across all Business Development areas in the company, from Partnerships through Sales and Resellers.
Location: San Francisco, but open to anywhere in the US for remote working
What you will do:
- Be the first person in the Data Science team in the US, and collaborate with the US teams to analyze the data, run machine learning modules and create visual dashboards
- By analyzing the data, spot the market trends, and advise on the go-to-market strategy to the business development team
- Segment the future prospects and leverage machine learning solutions to identify best leads and optimize sales efforts.
- Develop machine learning models to predict customer behavior that will eventually get deployed by their ML Engineers
- Work on improving their data structure by defining benchmarks, goals, and KPIs and developing dashboards to visualize them using Tableau or Looker
- Present your insights to top stakeholders
- Mentor more junior members in the organization and help them grow professionally.
What you need to have:
- 4+ years of experience as a data scientist.
- You have experience working with a Product or Software Company
- You are proficient in programming (Python/R is a must) and building queries with SQL.
- Experienced with A/B and Multivariate test design and implementation.
- Knowledge and experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview).
- You’ve got experience with statistical modeling/applied machine learning with a focus on business development, sales, or marketing.
- You take autonomy in the role and can work well with little supervision
- You’re a great communicator and you’re fluent in English
- You have a valid Green Card or a visa to work in the US
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary: $200K
- Flexible vacation, flexible working schedule
- Learning & Development budget of USD $1,000 per year
- 100% of Healthcare, Dental, and Vision Premiums through Sequoia
- Ability to participate in Company 401K plan
- Life Insurance and Short/Long term disability insurance
- Gym Reimbursement
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address San Francisco, CA Remote