Senior (Healthcare) Data Scientist
We have a passion for healthcare and are singularly focused on improving our healthcare system for all stakeholders especially patients – by helping our clients make sense of complex data so they can answer their most challenging questions. We also believe that our distinctive capabilities shouldnt perpetuate the inertial zero sum game where success is measured by how much the winners take from the losers. Only in this way we will be able to positively impact the delivery of healthcare while building a successful company.
What’s In It for You
- Competitive salary
- Strong GlassDoor rating
- Dynamic and exciting work environment
- Full Benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k, etc.)
What You Will Be Doing
- Accessing and analyzing rich healthcare data to generate insights and make proactive recommendations.
- Formulating success metrics for optimizing healthcare resources and patient experience, creating visualization to monitor them.
- Designing and analyzing experiments to test new ideas for optimizing improving our clients precious resources.
- Developing models and data-driven solutions that add material insight to our clients understanding of their business and their business environment
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years as a Data Scientist
- PhD or Masters in a quantitative discipline: Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering
- Working knowledge of health care systems and healthcare terminology
- Expert in analyzing large complex, multi-dimensional data sets with a variety of tools
- Ability to thrive and demonstrate constant applied learning in highly complex, interdisciplinary, and dynamic work environment
- Strong programming experience in R, or Python
So, if you are a Senior (Healthcare) Data Scientist with experience, please apply today!
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Berkeley, CA