100% remote position from anywhere in the US or Canada!
Be part of a ground-floor opportunity to build a powerful platform for social good while working from the convenience of your remote location! boodleAI is a rapidly growing venture backed startup building a next-generation people-oriented predictive analytics platform. Our product allows non-profit organizations and businesses to identify and prioritize prospects using AI/ML techniques. We are looking for exceptional talent to help us define and improve our product and help our clients succeed. Please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and send a copy of your current resume.
This is a senior level data scientist position who will lead the development of analytical and machine learning models based on patterns in client data and third party data. This position will interface with clients, product development, customer success, and engineering to define such models for product development and service delivery. An ideal candidate must have strong academic background in data science and years of pragmatic real-world business experience for its applications.
- Analyze data patterns to develop analytical and machine learning models
- Collaborate with engineering team to implement such models into product
- Assist customer success in identifying opportunities to apply data science and machine learning techniques to achieve business success
- Assess 3rd party data providers and develop deep insights into 3rd party data
- Be an integral member of our team, troubleshoot issues, and support the operation
- Master or Ph.D. degree in data science or equivalent
- 3+ years of professional experience in data science applications in business settings
- Proficiency with statistical analysis tools/languages and machine learning algorithms
- Proficiency in data manipulation tools/languages for both SQL and noSQL databases
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills, and teamwork.
- Experience with Python and Scikit-learn
- Excellent communication skills to explain data science concepts and applications to non-technical audiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Incentive stock options
- Full range of benefits, including 401(k) and medical, dental and vision coverage
- Address 1751 Pinnacle Dr. #1000
- Salary Offer Competitive Salary
- Qualifications MS or PhD in data science or related discipline
- Experience 3-5 Years