Senior Machine Learning Engineer
About the job
Our client is building AI applications to help drive down health care cost and drive efficiency in the medical world. They have access to massive amounts of data and are solving some of the most challenging problems in the space. Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years experience as hands-on Applied ML Engineer in either as a lead developer.
- Proficiency in the theoretical basis and practical application of modern ML methodologies like tree-ensembles and deep learning.
- Experience dealing with large scale unstructured data sets and manipulating them into training datasets for ML models.
- Experience with cloud-based services and enterprise software environments.
- Strong data technical background as evidenced by prior experience as a hands-on ML engineer
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in Healthcare/Insurance indusry
- Competitive Salary: Up to $220,000/year, DOE
You Will Receive The Following Benefits
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Posted By: Mitchell Blackwell
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address San Jose, CA