Senior Machine Learning Engineer at TripleLift in NYC
TripleLift is seeking an experienced machine learning engineer to join our team full time. We are a fast-growing startup in the advertising technology sector, trying to tackle some of the most challenging problems facing the industry. As a machine learning engineer, you will work alongside the data science team by implementing engineering solutions in our data pipeline and creating and maintaining data serving and processing services.
TripleLift, one of the fastest-growing ad tech companies in the world, is a technology company rooted at the intersection of creative and media. Its mission is to make advertising better for everyone— content owners, advertisers and consumers—by reinventing ad placement one medium at a time. With direct inventory sources, diverse product lines, and creative designed for scale using our Computer Vision technology, TripleLift is driving the next generation of programmatic advertising from desktop to television. As of January 2020, TripleLift has recorded four years of consecutive growth of greater than 70 percent, and in 2019 added more than 150 jobs across its locations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. TripleLift is a Business Insider Hottest AdTech Company, Inc. Magazine 5000, Crain’s New York Fast 50, and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Find more information about how TripleLift is shaping the future of advertising at triplelift.com.
We Use The Following Technologies At TripleLift
The engineering team employs a wide variety of technologies to accomplish our goals. From our early days, we’ve always believed in using the right tools for the right job, and continue to explore new technology options as we grow.
- Languages: Java, Scala, Python
- Frameworks: Spark, Airflow, DataBricks, ONNX, Kafka, Netty
- Databases: MySQL, Snowflake, S3/Parquet
- Amazon Web Services to keep everything running
- Build and maintain large-scale machine learning data pipelines
- Modify existing spark batch jobs in airflow
- Create real-time data consumer apps
- Create a highly-scalable and highly-available ML inference service
- Monitor deployments and real-time system health metrics
- Be available for on-call emergency incidents
Desired Skills And Attributes
- Experience with Python, Scala, or both
- Experience with a distributed data processing framework such as Spark
- Experience with Kafka and other real-time streaming frameworks
- Experience with big data queries
- Understanding of machine learning technologies or standards such as ONNX
A Bachelor’s degree in a technical subject is preferred, although candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
At least three years of working experience in a professional, collaborative environment.
- Amazing company culture
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, and meals
- Ongoing professional development
TripleLift has been honored with many prestigious awards. We were named a Business Insider Hottest AdTech Company in 2019, and ranked on the Inc. Magazine 5000, Crain’s New York Fast 50, and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for 3 years in a row. To check out more of our awards please visit https://triplelift.com/company/
TripleLift does not accept unsolicited resumes from any type of recruitment search firm. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of TripleLift and no fee shall be due.