Senior Machine Learning Engineer at ViacomCBS in New York City
About The Brand
ViacomCBS has a clear vision: to be the premier destination where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best entertainment to our global audiences, and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world. At ViacomCBS, you will have the opportunity to develop your professional career at the home of iconic brands like BET, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount and others.
Overview And Responsibilities
The Data Solutions team sits within the larger Advanced Advertising organization at Viacom, supporting the entire Ad Sales organization across the Global Entertainment Group and Kids and Family clusters. At the core, we are a data-driven team that demonstrates data science to create strategic efficiencies and empower our ad sales teams with innovative offerings. We are passionate about developing data products that not only get utilized across the company, but also get talked about in the press for innovation.
The team is looking for a talented, and hybrid skilled, Senior ML Engineer to help deliver machine learning models at scale. You will help with design, deployment and optimization of production ML environments. The role of the Senior Machine Learning Engineer is to build ML platform capabilities and solutions to integrate model driven decision-making insights into customer facing content platforms across OTT, streaming, and MVPD environments. This unique role will involve a mix of data science, DevOps, and infrastructure engineering.
- Bachelor’s, Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field.
- 3+ years of in productization of ML/AL
- 3+ years’ experience with deployment tools (Kubernetes and Docker are preferred)
- 3+ years’ hands-on experience with cloud architecture including AWS, GCP and Azure and development methods
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, Java, Scala
- Proficiency in TensorFlow Serving
- Understanding of model registries, feature stores, model versioning
- Understanding of integrating ML/AI insights into front-end applications
- Experience developing custom data models
- Hands on experience in ML and deep learning platforms (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, Caffe, etc.) and Deep Learning models (e.g., DNN, CNN, RNN and GAN)
- Proven track record in deploying complex machine learning solutions into live customer facing products.
- Knowledge of machine learning, information retrieval, analytics, statistics, deep learning techniques
- Strong background in various persistent storage models in Cloud
- Experience in microservice architecture and developing AI-driven microservices for application consumption
- Experience in API development (GraphQL, Rest APIs)
- Expertise in Jupyter as well as good exposure to data munging
- Expertise in Spark for large scale data munging is a plus
- Media or ad-tech experience a big plus
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
Post ID: 23
Discover More AI Jobs: