Senior Machine Learning Engineer (NLP)
About the job
Senior Machine Learning Engineer (NLP) – Remote anywhere in the USA
Darwin Recruitment has partnered with a well-funded, high-growth product-orientated start-up who practice real machine learning at production scale who grew by almost 400% in 2020.
This company is building the world’s first fully connected knowledge graph of commercial entities to understand global supply chain risk for our customers.
To do that they’ve created a SaaS platform that helps their well-known public and private customers manage the risk associated with their supply chain by automating risk assessments for their vendors.
This business was founded by 2 very successful individuals who have conquered in both business and tech.
The company has so many extraordinary employees who thrive as part of a fast-paced team and takes pride in their ability to succeed while delivering value to their customers. You would really fit in here if you’re someone who likes to be challenged by innovation and wants grow professionally by solving one of the most interesting challenges impacting businesses across the globe.
The role – Senior Machine Learning Engineer (NLP):
They’re looking for a world-class Sr. Machine Learning Engineer, that’s an expert in extracting structured information from unstructured text.
You’ll be a great fit if:
* You’re the kind of the person who wants to solve problems for which you can’t just Google answers.
* You want to deal with real big data in actual products that real people use.
* You want exposure to cutting edge tech, including machine learning at scale, graph databases, and predictive modeling. And you want it all in a high-growth start-up.
In this role you will have the opportunity to experiment with large data sets, cutting edge language models, and be supported by a crack team of software engineers and data analysts ready to create the best training data possible and help operationalize your models on AWS infrastructure.
This job is an individual contributor position, but you will have significant input into research and product development decisions and serve as a key technical leader within the company.
You will contribute to industry-leading-edge projects using your data science, machine learning, and artificial intelligence skills to transfer ideas into solutions for some of the most challenging technical problems that will delight customers. You will be a key driver in taking something from an idea to an experiment to a prototype and finally to a live production system.
What you need to be considered:
– MS or PhD in Machine Learning, Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, or Applied Mathematics.
– 5+ years of hands-on experience in machine learning, predictive modeling, and analysis.
– Deep technical skills in machine learning, deep learning and natural language processing with the ability to explain and present deep technical ideas.
– A passion for creating innovative techniques and making these methods robust and scalable.
– Track record of productionizing ML models/ putting ML models into a large high-availability production environment..
– Fluency in Python and ML/NLP libraries is a must.
– Good experience creating entity, relationship, and event extraction models
– Experience with transformer and recurrent language models BERT, GPT2, LSTM, Word2Vec
– Experience with databases and data structuring/warehousing.
– Experience with time-series forecasting.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with colleagues of varying technical and non-technical abilities.
** Please note that US Citizenship is a hard requirment for this role due to the nature of some of the data. You do not need have ‘security clearance’ but you must be clearable. You will not be working on anything unethical or any defence related contracts!**
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address United States