Senior Machine Learning Engineer, Recommendation
About the job
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
The team works on TikTok core recommendation engine. It is made up of world-class machine learning engineers to build industry-leading recommendation products using cutting-edge machine learning techniques. The team is dynamic, fast-pacing, collaborative and highly impact-driven.
Responsibilities – What You’II Do
• Build industry leading recommendation system; develop highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning;
• Understand product objectives and machine learning techniques; improve model and recommendation strategy;
• Understand user behavior and apply ML algorithms to optimize content consumption and production experience;
• Understand content security strategy and apply ML algorithms to improve content audit process;
• Work with TikTok cross functional teams to grow TikTok in important markets.
• Bachelor degree in computer science or a related technical discipline, with 2+ years of related work experience;
• Strong experience with data structures or algorithms;
• Software development experience through hands on coding in a general purpose programming language;
• Experience in one or more of the following areas: machine learning, recommendation systems, data mining or other related areas;
• Strong communication and teamwork skills;
• Passion about techniques and solving challenging problems.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Mountain View, CA