Senior Machine Learning Engineer
We are working with a fast-growing tech company in San Francisco who are solving the big problems around food waste and the fresh food supply chain. They are using cutting-edge AI combined with thoughtful design to enhance decision-making and optimize store workflows.
Due to rapid growth, they are seeking a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join the team. You will have at least 4 years of industry machine learning experience.
What will you be doing?
- Training machine learning models over billions of data points.
- Quantifying predictive uncertainty using probabilistic and Bayesian methods.
- Creating models that quickly generalize to new tasks using few-shot and meta-learning.
- Training agents that execute decisions to optimize a reward over time.
- Implementing state-of-the-art model-based planning and reinforcement learning algorithms, including offline and off-policy methods that learn from human demonstrations.
- Scaling machine learning systems to massive datasets using big data technologies such as Spark and Hadoop.
- Building visualization and data exploration tools that automate the analysis and debugging of machine learning models.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Masters or Ph.D. in computer science, or equivalent.
- 4+ years of work experience.
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills.
- Deep knowledge of machine learning, including both supervised and reinforcement learning.
- Specific subfields include deep learning, probabilistic and Bayesian methods, few-shot and meta-learning, model-based planning, and imitation learning.
- Proficiency in the Python machine learning stack, including NumPy, pandas, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch.
- Experience with reinforcement learning, model-based planning, and/or control theory is a plus.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address San Francisco, CA