Top Reasons to Work with Us
2. Our company is in the start up phase with solid funding.
3. You will have the chance to work on exciting new development projects with a talented team.
What You Will Be Doing
– Develop and drive execution of a user-focused product roadmap via close collaboration with senior leadership, design and engineering
– Conduct experiments from small scale user research to large scale A/B testing to make data-driven decisions
– Lead and manage the product testing plan and the Beta program, as well as the mobile user acquisition funnel
– Communicate in a timely fashion clear roadmaps, priorities, experiments and decisions
– Be a thought leader around building high-impact, best-in-class, user-focused products
What You Need for this Position
– Experience with start ups
– Successfully launching mobile, consumer apps
– Technical understanding of AI/AR technologies
– Experience both doing both internally and externally facing tasks (ie. roadmapping, internal strategy, go to market strategy, ensuring their dev team meets deadlines, meeting OEMs, creating a product story)
Nice to Have:
– Experience with Automotive OEMs
What’s In It for You
– Stock Options
– Full Benefits
– Commuter Benefit
– Unlimited PTO
Security Clearance will be needed – therefore, only US citizens can be considered.
- Address San Francisco, CA
- Salary Offer $140,000 - $200,000