About the job
Looking to join a team of brilliant people who are all working towards the goal of making our software the best choice in our market? ImageTrend is an established, award-winning software development company that prides ourselves on never being satisfied with the status quo. Our products include web-based software used by emergency services departments, emergency preparedness organizations, hospitals and human resource departments to manage their data and day-to-day workflows. Our organizational culture values innovative ideas, legendary client service and a close-knit community.
We are seeking Software Developers to contribute towards our product lines with a focus on powerful, engaging data extraction and reporting functionality. You will be implementing new features, maintaining and refactoring existing code to sustain our software’s excellence and functionality for our clients. The ideal candidate will have experience in software development and a passion for working with a team to deliver high quality work quickly.
ImageTrend offers a comfortable, informal and fast-paced community of people who like to get stuff done. We recognize dedication and accomplishments by offering growth opportunities, embracing work/life balance and providing an outstanding benefits package. Our casual work environment, offering daily perks from comfortable meeting areas to unlimited snacks and tap beverages, encourages our employees to have fun while accomplishing meaningful work.
At ImageTrend, you will be part of a development team that is dedicated to developing scalable software solutions for multiple clients in a variety of industries. Our software developers are part of the entire product development cycle and are a vital part of maintaining client relationships.
- Contribute code changes to an industry-leading web-based application
- Help design the architecture and product workflow to create a successful solution
- Interpret business requirements and software designs in to a workable application
- Investigate and resolve issues in development, test and production environments
- Stay up-to-date on the industry and the ever-changing technology landscape
- Provide clear and consistent communication around solutions and estimates to both development team members and client-facing project and product management teams
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Ability to be self-directed and motivated
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability and willingness to listen and learn from others
- Team-oriented, open, honest and collaborative
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Lakeville, MN