About the job
Job Title: Software Developer
Company: Procede Software
Department: Development & Technical Services
Who we are…
Procede Software is the leading provider of Dealer Management Solutions for the commercial trucking industry!!! Today, our enterprise dealer management system—Excede—is used by hundreds of dealerships across the United States and Canada to improve their operational efficiency and drive performance across all areas of their business.
Who you are…
You are a mid to senior level developer who is experienced in c# and SQL. Experience with AngularJs or other front-end libraries is a plus. Someone who is an exceptional problem solver, is tech savvy, gravitates towards new technology and finds technology to be a personal passion. You love working independently but are willing to collaborate in a group setting.
What you’ll be doing …
- Building, enhancing, and optimizing applications that interface with our Dealership Management System and various 3rd parties
- Implementing new solutions based on detailed design specifications
- Writing c#, SQL scripts, procs and views
- Building APIs and web services to interface with 3rd parties
- Some front-end development in AngularJs
To be successful in this role, the following is essential to have…
- Extensive experience with complex applications using .NET toolset (c#, SQL)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Experience developing and consuming RESTful APIs, WCF services and other web services, procedures, indexes and triggers
- Working knowledge of enterprise software development
- Familiar with Team Foundation Server, GIT or other similar tools
- Ability to multitask
- Open to learning and understanding unfamiliar technologies
- Good communication skills and an ability to clearly articulate complex issues and technologies
This position requires a minimum of:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience may be substituted for education
- 4-6 years in a Software Developer role
- Ability to sit at a desk to perform manual and non-manual work at computer, terminal or meeting table for long periods of time, which are directly related to general business operations of the company and/or customers
- Ability to use hands and fingers or adoptive equipment to safely operate assigned equipment
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs
- Ability to use telephone frequently for a long period of time, and to hear and speak clearly by telephone
- Ability to work remotely and independently
We are proud of our company and welcome you to visit our website to see why and learn a little bit more about us https://www.procedesoftware.com/company/.
Please be sure to add email@example.com to your email contact list to ensure delivery of all correspondence from us.
Procede Software provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address San Diego, CA Remote