WireWheel is taking the world of technology by storm, revolutionizing the area of privacy and data protection for businesses. By employing astounding innovations in cloud infrastructure, machine learning, data science, and user experience, we are providing a SaaS solution for companies to safeguard their customers’ most important asset: personal data.
Due to amazingly rapid growth, WireWheel is seeking dynamic a mid and senior-level Software Developers to work with us. Our engineering team builds and supports a web-based platform that enables companies to efficiently run their privacy programs. As a Software Developer with WireWheel, you will build features for our data privacy application, participating in every stage of the feature’s lifecycle from requirements to release. In this role, you will collaborate daily with other software developers, testers, UX, DevOps, product managers, and customer support to make sure that we meet customer needs and create the most valuable features.
- Craft production-quality code using standard development methodologies.
- Participate in and lead design and code reviews and other team ceremonies.
- Create automated unit tests with the same development rigor as you would for production software (i.e., reviews, documentation, continuous integration, etc.).
- Diagnose customer issues and assist our customer support team as needed.
- Collaborate with team members to determine the best solution for problems
- Demonstrate perseverance while discovering a bug or issue’s root cause.
- Report and clearly document issues that you find in our bug tracking system.
- Proven experience using continuous integration processes and systems (Jenkins, CircleCI, TeamCity, etc.).
- Experience leading a group of 3-4 developers to design and build a feature or set of features.
- Experience writing software that deploys in a container to cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Demonstrative knowledge of programming fundamentals and development methodologies.
- A passion for creating quality software that will help protect private data.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a strong desire to learn and grow and the ability to adapt and flex to take on different challenges.
- Phenomenal interpersonal skills including the ability to create clear and concise written communications.
WireWheel is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Address Washington DC