Software Development Engineer In Test
About the job
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
The Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) will be expected to utilize their knowledge of software test automation and work within SDLC on all aspects of software design for system applications and firmware. As a SW Test Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
· Leading test automation implementation and guiding testing for new feature development.
· Steering the team to ensure test coverage and identifying gaps, prioritizing areas and risks.
· Developing and maintaining web and mobile test automation frameworks, tools, and scripts.
· Developing product-related documentation, test plans, test cases, bug reports, and procedures.
· Working with source control systems (GitHub, Bitbucket, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, and AWS).
· Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related Technical Degree.
- 4+ years of experience in a software quality and testing environment, QA tools and SW design.
· 2+ years of experience with coding using Java, C#, Python, or other languages.
· 2+ years of experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI and FW automated testing, TDD, selenium and Appium frameworks, etc.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases,
· Good time-management skills, interpersonal and communication skills
· Ownership and pride in performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Working knowledge of web and mobile security technology
- Experience and Professional Licensing with Azure DevOps, AWS, or GCP.
- Experience with iOS, Android, Linux, Mac, and Windows Operating systems.
Working knowledge of code development with IntelliJ, Visual Studio, XCode, and Android Studio.
Discover More AI Jobs: