About the job
CCG is a technology company focused on equipping customers with the capabilities and support to conduct intelligent and successful cyber operations. We do this by finding the most talented engineers and operators in the country, give them some of the most challenging problems facing the US government, and help them unleash their creativity and problem-solving skills. Excellence is our standard and mission success is our metric.
This position is part of a high functioning, high performing team and will combine expertise in multiple technical areas including UI / UX conceptualization, software development, networking, and customer interactions. As a senior technical staff member, you will be expected to mentor and guide the other members of the team in a relentless pursuit of excellence.
The person that fills this role will have ample opportunity to influence the technical direction and growth of this unique team. If you thrive in a fast paced, flexible, and autonomous working environment, then come stand out by blending in with Chameleon Consulting Group.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a TOP SECRET security clearance (note, only US Citizens are eligible for security clearances)
- Prior experience with UI / UX, Command Line Interface, and Graphical User Interface conceptualization and development
- Extensive experience building and maintaining APIs for end-users and integrators
- Highly proficient in GOlang and C/C++
- Highly proficient in containerization using Docker
- Experience coordinating the deployment of containers using Kubernetes
- Ability to collaborate as a team but execute independently
- Comfortable in a high trust, adaptable, team environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Address Herndon, VA