About the job
Zoomies help the world connect — and deliver happiness while doing it. We set out to build the best video conferencing product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Phone, Zoom Rooms, Zoom Video Webinars, Zoom Apps, and OnZoom.
We’re problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate, and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Zoom is an award-winning workplace. We have been recognized by Comparably as #1 CEO, Company Happiness, Benefits, Compensation, Diversity, and more! Not to mention we’ve been awarded by Glassdoor as the 2nd Best US workplace & Best Large Company US CEO in 2018, Wealthfront, and Business Insider. Our culture focuses on delivering happiness, our commitment to transparency, and the tangible benefits we provide our employees and our customers.
Java Full Stack Engineer
- Using your expertise java skills, working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain zoom web built on Spring Framework and microservices technologies to support hundreds of millions of customers.
- Assisting in the collection and communication of the product team and customer’s requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Working with operations teams to ensure your applications and services are highly available and reliable
- Hands on software development for product that will perform at scale, be supportable, and be extensible.
- BS degree or equivalent in a directly related discipline (CS, Eng, etc.).
- Have prior internship or related work experience. (5+ years work experience)
- Have successfully built, deployed, and supported an enterprise-scale web application in the cloud.
- Ideally have full-stack experience, with expertise in at least one layer.
- Hands-on software development experience in Java.
- Cognizant of modern database/storage technologies
- Understands complex workflows and develop and validate innovative solutions to solve difficult problems.
- Experience with multi-threaded programming.
- Experience developing application on Linux.
- Experience solving internet scale problems
- Experience working on cloud (on-demand) software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Cloud experience
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Phoenix, AZ