About the job
Our enterprise client, a leader in the videogame and digital entertainment industry, is seeking a CICD Engineer to join their team! This role is remote.
****This is a 1-year W2 contract with the opportunity to extend or convert! Benefits offered!****
In this role, you will work closely with various teams to help design and refine tools and services while empowering engineers to develop and deliver the best applications that impact millions of users. Our ideal candidate will be able to look past immediate issues, find root causes, and anticipate problems.
- Design, build, on-board, maintain and support tools to accelerate build, testing, release, and deployment.
- Contribute to the effort of solving complex technical challenges to improve engineering efficiency
- Show the initiative to seek the most interesting and diverse challenges that come with developing software at scale
- Watch the cloud computing industry carefully and help to bring in the latest tools and techniques to the network when they add to our capabilities.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related area, Master’s preferred
- 2+ years of software development experience in an object-oriented programming language such as Java, Groovy, Golang, and Python
- Strong understanding of CICD standard methodologies
- Familiarity with Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory, Maven, and Gradle
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker, and Kubernetes
Discover More AI Jobs: