About the job
React Native Developer
Culver City, Los Angeles
Our client is a GreenTech company on a mission to provide sustainable and on-demand electric vehicles, accessible through an IOS/Android app at an affordable rate.
As a React Native Developer, your primary objective is to have a passion for software development. You will be well versed in the industry by keeping up to date with the latest news, books and blogs and constantly playing with new technology. You will also be focused on iOS and Android consumer apps.
- Work in a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications
- Architect and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs
- Integrate third-party API’s
- Write unit and integration tests
- Main Tech Stack: Swift Objective C and Java (a plus but not required)
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience working on large, complex systems
- English skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English)
- Local to Los Angeles
Our client is on the cutting edge of the global transition to clean and carbon free mobility. Their mission will have a lasting and positive impact to the environment. You could be part of that!
If the above description sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you! Please click on the “Easy Apply” button at the top of this page and follow the instructions to send us your application.
Alternatively, feel free to drop an email to Bevlyn.Anyaoku@Storm4.com if you prefer.
If you have any extra requirements in order to support your application, then please just add a note along with your CV to let us know.