Permanent Opportunity in Alpharetta, GA
Join a fast-growing master data management company that values work-life balance, high-energy, and collaboration.
We are looking for an experienced .NET Core developer whose primary focus would be contributing to the design, development, and delivery of new features for our platform. You will collaborate with technical leads and team members to understand new feature requirements, including their underlying business drivers and benefits. You will design new features and decompose them into user stories which include the technical implementation with supporting unit tests, and then collaborate with QA on testing and resolution of any bugs. The ideal candidate will be excited about using modern technology and best-practices to solve business problems and will enjoy working in an agile manner on a close team.
- Developing the latest user-facing features using .NET Core Web Api
- Building stateless and horizontally-scalable backends from existing legacy application to maximize code reuse
- Creating and maintaining API documentation/specifications using Open API standards
- Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers (frontend web client developers, other software developers, business stakeholders, quality assurance, etc.)
- Following Software Development Lifecycle process for software version control, development, testing, and deployment
- Using modern .NET Core testing framework(s) to demonstrate working software that adheres to requirements
- Strong proficiency in C# and .NET Core
- Thorough understanding of RESTful web services
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) principles and how to apply them
- Practical experience with interfacing to SQL databases, using Object-Relational-Mapping frameworks (e.g. EF Core) and techniques for version controlling database changes and migrations during software deployments
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools
- Familiarity with cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform) and deployment strategies
- Familiarity with containerization (Docker) and microservices architecture
- Experience with self-documenting web APIs (Swagger, Swashbuckle, OpenAPI, etc.)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Prior experience with older versions of .NET / C#
- XML, JSON, Protocol Buffers, or other common data-serialization strategies
- Git or other distributed version control systems (familiarity with branching, merging, commits, pushing/pulling, and other common operations)
- Familiarity with code collaboration platforms such as Bitbucket, Gitlab, or Github and submitting/reviewing/approving Pull Requests/Merge Requests.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, OAuth flows, or common third-party Identity Providers or Social Auth schemes
- $90,000 to $110,000 salary, depending on experience.
- Must be local and eligible without sponsorship.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Alpharetta, GA