Software Engineer, Blockchain (C++)
This is an incredible opportunity to join a global Blockchain startup led by some of the brightest minds, and we want you to bring your top-level talent to our elite team! You will be responsible for helping design and develop our open source blockchain software and other future decentralized projects, and work on various layers of infrastructure with other team members.
Do you have a proven record of strong leadership with high team engagement, a history of leading large initiatives through collaboration, and a passion for architecting with integrity? Then, we cannot wait to meet you! Please apply now as interviews are on-going this month.
What You Will Be Doing
- Designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Developing blockchain solutions and provide support for blockchain development
- Implementing high performance and top quality software modules
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Contributing to internal and external documentation for our products
Top Reasons to Work with Us
You’ll get to join a tight-knit group working to create a more free and connected world through disruptive technologies.
- HIGHLY Competitive compensation package
- Start up environment
- You get to work at the forefront of disruptive technologies
- Relocation Assistance Offered if Necessary
What You Need for this Position
- C++ 11 and/or 14
- Writing native modules for use by high-level languages (node.js, wasm, etc)
- Strong proficiency in C++, with solid knowledge of language specification
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Extra credit: Blockchain familiarity
So, if you are a Software Engineer with modern C++ experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
- Address Arlington, VA