Software Engineer – Full Stack
About the job
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world’s best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
WB Technology combines Warner Bros.’ industry-leading technologists and disciplines to ensure global alignment with business strategy and accelerated delivery of innovative technology solutions studio- and industry-wide. From pre-production through archiving, the WBT organization will provide critical business and technology intelligence and services to all Studio business units. WBT manages the Studio’s enterprise systems and solutions, emerging platforms, information security, consumer intelligence, content mastering and delivery, and more.
Join us. Shape your story here.
WarnerMedia’s B2B Applications team is looking for a Software Engineer (Full Stack) with the knowledge, motivation, and energy to help build robust solutions to real world challenges and deliver the best end-user experience to our business partners. The B2B Application team is always exciting as we support multiple applications that use different technologies and languages. We are looking for a well-rounded individual over those with very specialize skillsets.
- Actively participate in DevOps pipeline and drive adoption of containers, continuous integration, and automated build and deploy pipeline technologies.
- Champion test driven development (TDD) and other best practices to build quality code with a focus on quality, maintainability, and testability.
- Discover, experiment with, and recommend new technologies for our stack.
- Integrate disparate web services and develop orchestrations to enhance our products and improve the user experience.
- Act as support and maintenance for on-going system support issues, bugs and security vulnerabilities
- Must be diplomatic, while effectively communicating (both orally and written) adhering to all matters related to confidentiality
- Document technical solutions and articulate these solutions to both a business and technical audience
- 1+ years of API development experience. Not only development and management of APIs but a track record of integrating third party APIs.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms, unit tests, integrated tests, etc.
- Experience deploying and supporting containerized applications.
- Knowledge of standard source code management and build tools such as Jira, Git, GitHub Actions and Jenkins.
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum / Kanban) methodology culture.
- Comfortable working with databases, schema design and have a practical understanding of SQL / NoSQL database technology. We’re not looking for DBA’s but you should be able to work comfortably with databases.
- Experience working in a DevOps environment is a huge plus. Such as working knowledge of Linux, AWS Cloud Services (Lambda, SNS, EC2, SWF, etc.) and automated build, test and deploy pipelines.
- Experience with OO / functional development languages such as C#, Java, Scala, Python, Go, Erlang a plus.
- Good Understanding how the Web “works”. Basic things like standard browser features, browser privacy policies, client/server interaction and client-side scripting should be very familiar.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Burbank, CA