Brokerage Engine is hiring Full Stack Web Developer to perform full-cycle software development tasks in an Agile Software Development environment. This position will work closely with the product manager to design, code, test and implement application features and capabilities.
– Demonstrates and applies strong technical knowledge and hands on experience developing high quality, resilient applications/systems
– Ability to work as an individual contributor and as the technical reference operating across one or more agile teams.
– Collaborates with Product Managers to perform analysis of functional requirements, user stories and specifications.
– Designs, documents and implements technical solutions to fulfill functional requirements, user Stories and architectural / design guidelines.
– Works closely with all team members to design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain all tiers of one or more applications.
– Performs software design and code reviews and quality checks using open source tools
– Consults with all team members to evaluate and improve operational and performance aspects of the overall system.
– Takes initiative in resolving challenging, complex issues across the lifecycle, including production support, development operations, continuous improvement, and increasing quality.
– Evaluates and prototypes new products and capabilities, and provide insight on resulting value propositions.
– Participates in on-going maintenance support of software systems.
· Extensive experience with MERN application architect and development
· Experience with NoSQL database technologies such as MongoDB
· Experience with REST API development
· Experience with AWS microservices
· Experience with software engineering practices (e.g. e.g., version control, test-driven development, code reviews, CI/CD)
· Experience with cloud native implementations and serverless architecture
Discover More AI Jobs:
- Address Houston, Texas